9-11 October 2019
Kostis Palamas building
Address: Akademias str., 47 & Sina str.1 , Athens
The neoclassical building “Kostis Palamas”, named after the famous Greek poet, was built in 1857 and initially operated as a private high school under the name “Hellenic School”. In 1870, the building was purchased by the University of Athens to house Medical and Physical Sciences Laboratories.
Today, after the 2003 renovation, “Kostis Palamas” is the building of the private club of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Professors, hosting scientific and cultural events and small special exhibitions.
Members of the NKUA Professors Club and their guests have access to the Kapodistriako restaurant at the base floor and the garden of the building.