The 2nd day of the event, October 12th 2017 is devoted to peer – viewed presentations and discussions on relevant to energy and climate change research topics, as in all previous years.
- Developing a strategy for energy efficiency in the Egyptian building sector, by Marco CAPONIGRO, Athanasios MANOLOUDIS, Prof. Agis M. PAPADOPOULOS, Greece
- Nature, Energy and Citizenship, by As. Prof. Thor Øivind JENSEN Prof. Clifford SHEARING HUMA, Norway
- A Model for Natural Gas Consumption Forecast, by MSc. Milica IVIC, Prof.Dejan IVEZIC, Prof.Marija ZIVCOVIC, Serbia
- Hydro power and the environment From power vs nature to sustainable energy, by Dr. Ole Andreas BREKKE, Dr. Svein Ivar ANGELL, Norway
- Trends of extreme cold events in the middle regions of Korea and their influence on heating energy demand, by Yunsoung KIM, Korea
- Tax incentives for conservation of land and forests – reviewing Australian and Canadian experience, by Dr. Evgeny GUGLYUVATYY, Australia
- Renewable energy storage in closured mines in northern Spain, by Dr. Javier MENENDEZ, Prof. Jorge LOREDO, Spain