Presentations are uploaded at the PROMITHEASNet website under the Topic “Conferences”, please look here for them.
Session: Climate Change
- Estimation of Surface Water Quality in Belarus, by Assoc. Prof. Anastasiya VOUCHAK, Prof. Aliaksandr VOLCHAK, Brest State Technical University, Belarus
- Snow Cover in Belarus, by Assoc.Prof. Aleh MESHYK, Assoc.Prof. Anastasiya VOUCHAK, Brest State Technical University, Belarus
- Rivers Runoff in Belarus, by Prof Aliaksandr VOLCHAK, Ms. Мaryna BARUSHKA, Brest State Technical University, Belarus
- Heat Concentration in Soils of Belarus, by Ms. Maryna BARUSHKA, Assoc.Prof. Aleh MESHYK, Brest State Technical University, Belarus
- On the impact of air temperature changes on the buildings’ heating and cooling energy needs by Stella TSOKA, Konstantia TOLIKA, Theodoros THEODOSIOU, Katerina TSIKALOUDAKI, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Weather clustering approaches and air quality climatic trends in urban environments, by PhD candidate Ioannis A. Sakellaris, Prof. John G. Bartzis, Dr. Enrico Scoccimarro, Prof. Denis A. Sarigiannis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Technology Laboratory, University of Western Macedonia (UOWM), Greece
- Evaluating Strategies to Encourage Active Transportation in Urban Areas for Sustainable Development, by Prof. George PAPAGEORGIOU, Corinne Petrakis and Lect. Athanasios MAIMARIS, European University Cyprus Research Center, Nicosia, Cyprus
- The Separation of Carbon Dioxide from CO2N2O2 Mixtures Using Polyimide and Polysulphone Membranes, by Prof. Krzysztof WARMUZINSKI, Institute of Chemical Engineering, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Wind and solar energy potential under climate change scenarios, Portugal by Mr. Michael RUSSO, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- PV Potential for Charging E-bike Sharing Stations in the City of Lisbon by M.M.NAGEB, Helwan University, Prof. Killian LOBATO, Lisbon University, Radwan.H.ABDELHAMID, Helwan University.
- Feasibility Study of Solar Autonomous Absorption Air-Conditioning system under Algerian Climate by Ing. ET-Tahir AMMARI, Ing. Ahleme BERKANE, Prof. Mounir AKSAS, University of Batna
- RentalCal (tool) – speeding energy efficiency investments in the rental housing stock in eight EU member states, by Ms. Iris BEHR, Institut Wohnen und Umwelt GmbH,Germany
- RentalCal Tool – Profitability Calculation Software for the Assessment of Energy Refurbishments of Rental Housing by Dr. Andreas ENSELING, Institute for Housing and Environment – research institute of the State of Hesse and the City of Darmstadt, Germany
- Classification and Evaluation of Commercial Bottled Drinking Water in Tirana, Albania by Assoc. Prof. Sonila DUKA, Dr. Loreta VALLJA, Assoc. Prof. Alma SHEHU, Dr. Nevila BROLI, Prof. Dr. Majlinda VASJARI, University of Tirana, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry, Tirana
- Determination of phenols in underground waters using carbon paste biosensor modified with banana crude tissue by Dr. Nevila BROLI, Prof. Dr. Majlinda VASJARI, Dr. Loreta VALLJA, Faculty of natural Science, Department of Chemistry, University of Tirana
- Innovative decarbonisation systems for energy-intensive industrial applications by Prof. Dr. Eng. Calin-Cristian CORMOS, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ana-Maria CORMOS, Lecturer Dr. Eng. Letitia PETRESCU, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Implementing Carbon Free Ferry Technology – Electrical routes in the land of fjords by Prof. Tom SKAUGE, Department of Business Administration, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) (Corresponding author), Anita Sjøseth TORDAL, Research Assistant – Department of Business Administration, HVL, Assoc. Prof. Norbert LÜMMEN, Department of Mechanical and Marine Engineering, HVL., Assoc. Prof. Ole Andreas BREKKE, Department of Business Administration, HVL, Assoc. Prof. Thor Ø. JENSEN, Department of Administration and Organization Theory, University of Bergen
- Validation of a simple spectrophotometric method for the determination of TOC in sediment samples of Vaini lagoon, Albania by Prof. Assoc. Alma SHEHU, Dr. Nevila BROLI, Prof.Dr. Majlinda VASJARI, Prof.Assoc. Sonila DUKA, Dr. Loreta VALLJA, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Tirana.
- Energy Efficiency in the framework of 2030 agenda for sustainable development goals – The case of Italy by Paola UNGARO, Alessandro FEDERICI, Angela FERRUZZA Chiara MARTINI, ISTAT
- Assessment of the contribution of municipal aste disposal facilities to the formation of greenhouse gases in the Republic of Belarus by Saveli KUZMIN, Aliaksandr DZIAMIDAU, Dzmitry VARABYOU, Ihar PIANKRAT, Researcher, Belarusian State University
- Wind and solar energy potential under climate change scenarios, Portugal by Mr. Michael RUSSO, Ms. Sílvia COELHO, Dr. Alexandra MONTEIRO, Dr. Myriam LOPES, CESAM & Dep. of Environment and Planning, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Calculation of the Leverized Cost of the Electricity (LCOE) produced by combustion of biomass in Albania by Msc. Ing.Adi SHAMKU, Prof.Dr.-Ing.Andonaq Londo LAMANI, Polytechnic University of Tirana
- Purification of Biogas from H2S Using Synthesized Activated Carbon from Different Biomass Wastes by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hassan SAWALHA, Dr. Maher Maghalseh, Janna Qutaina, Khullood AL-Junaidi, Environmental Engineering Group, Mechanical Engineering Department, Palestine Polytechnic University
- Lock-ins or Rapid Change: Factors to block or enable energy system transformation by Assoc. Prof. Thor Ø. JENSEN, Department of Administration and Organization Theory, University of Bergen with Assoc. Prof. Tom SKAUGE, Head of Department, Department of Business Administration, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Quantification of energy end-users’ behavioral patterns by Dr. Popi KONIDARI, Prof. Dimitrios MAVRAKIS, Energy Policy and Development Centre of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Hellas.