PROMITHEAS network invites scientists, researchers, PhD candidates and engineers from the academic, scientific, engineering and industrial sectors to participate and contribute in promoting and disseminating scientific knowledge.
Participants are welcomed to submit abstracts relevant to the following themes/ topics or to combinations of them. All topics can be related to policy, market and technological issues.
Theme A: Environment – Climate Change
- Environnemental Pollution
- Sustainable Development (especially topics related to the 7th Goal for Affordable and Clean Energy)
Theme B: Energy
- Conventional fuels (oil, gas, coal, lignite)
- Renewable Energy Sources (solar, wind, hydro, geothermal, biomass, waste, tidal wave, hydrogen)
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Energy efficiency and conservation